Membership In The CMHDS
Membership in the CMHDS means an opportunity to develop your skills by meeting with other professionals in British Columbia. Through our forums and events, you can gain knowledge of how others in your industry deal with similar problems.
Through our society partnerships you can elevate your professional status and enjoy vendor savings.
- You receive a 20% discount on the P.Log course offered at the Logistics Institute.
- Get a 20% discount on Permanent Placement & Preferred Pricing with Adecco Employment Services
- Enjoy a 12% on Workwear from Work Authority
- 20% discount on Operator and Train-the-Trainer Programs with NIS Training.
For more details on discounts visit our Society Partner’s page.
In addition, CMHDS activities (tours, director’s role’s, committee participation, workshops) are admissible towards the requirements for maintaining your P.Log. designation. We are also proud to sponsor other programs, such as the Operations Management course at BCIT.
Annual Membership Fees
- Corporate Memberships (for up to five employees) are $350 per year.
- Individual Business Memberships are $85 per year.
- Student Memberships are only $25 per year (must be full-time student).
If you would like to join the CMHDS please complete the application form below.